Founded in 2016, OCUS produces high-quality, custom visual content at scale for international brands. To do so, we rely on a global community of over 20,000 highly-qualified photographers and image creators. Product-driven, we use state of the art tech to make the whole process seamless both for brands and image creators. Today, we deliver 4000 photoshootings each week for customers such as UberEats, Booking.com, or Radisson.
By investing constantly in R&D and new technologies, we make intelligent content that reaches the right audience at the right time. We have closed a 20M€/$24M investment in March 2021 to further invest in product development and engineering while expanding our market presence worldwide.
Four years ago, we were three people sitting at one desk. Today we are 100 people from 20 nationalities spanned across Paris, New York and Singapore.
Descriptif du poste
Joining the OCUS Brand team means joining a team made of passionate people who have one mission: build up the most respected and preferred brand for all our key audiences worldwide (Image Creators, Customers, Opinion Leaders and Team).
Start date: ASAP
Length: 6 months
As Graphic Web Designer Junior, you’ll be in charge of creating appealing, engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Work with copywriters and creatives to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Familiarity with the following softwares: Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop / AfterEffects (and 3D softs are a plus)
- Color management from design to web-display and print have no more secrets for you
- Strong knowledge in typography, print and book edition
- Previous experience in project management
- You are fluent in english
- Strong visual culture from graphic design to photography, arts & crafts
- Proven graphic designing experience (with a strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Good to know!
- Caring and multicultural team - more than 20 different nationalities
- Great autonomy: we trust you ;)
- Availability and follow-up of your manager who help you progress on your daily missions
- OCUS events even in remote work: OCUSlicious, Inspiring meetings,...
- Paid internship above legal minimum
- Lunch vouchers (SWILE card)
- 50% of your transportation pass
- Flexible remote work policy - adapted on individual needs
- An amazing office near to Strasbourg-Saint-Denis
- Unlimited access to the OCUS library
- Gymlib pass
1 visio interview
1 case study
1 final vision interview with the manager