Substance is an award-winning multidisciplinary branding and interior design agency focusing on high-end F&B, hospitality and residential projects.
At the very epicenter of Hong Kong’s design revolution, our 22-person shop uses design as a tool to rejuvenate culture and local neighborhoods, creating works of substance that make Hong Kong a place people look to for inspiration. Ever daring
and ever curious, we are constantly venturing into new projects and industries, including the launch of our exclusive line of furniture and lighting.
We attract the type of Clients who appreciate uniquely crafted designs and that allow us to do things we could have only dreamed of. With commissions spanning the globe, we are now active in Hong Kong, Seoul, Hoi An, Singapore, Bali, Bangkok, Megève and Rio de Janeiro.
Curious? Visit us at www.aworkofsubstance.com
Descriptif du poste
We are looking for an ambitious, creative and communicative graphic designer with a proactive and hands-on mindset to join our growing graphic team in Hong Kong.
The successful candidate will be both an independent problem solver, as well as a proven team player when it comes to getting the job done. He must be passionate about applying branding, color, and typography across print and digital platforms and will be responsible for designing and producing assets for all of our Clients’ brand touch points offline and online. We’re looking for an individual who takes details and aesthetics seriously, and is interested in taking on the most challenging and rewarding projects around the globe.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and have a burning desire to be part of a winning team where you can truly make a difference, we want to meet you.
- Discussing the design brief with the creative team and take proactive part in internal creative meetings from conceptual to final production stage.
- Research and determining strategies to deliver a clear message to different target audiences, and develop brand concepts.
- Creating designs and production files for printed collaterals, illustrations, packaging, brochures, sales and marketing materials, on-site artworks and signage.
- Work closely with Substance’s project managers, interior and product design team; providing art direction to 3rd parties such as photographers, video production teams
- Degree holder or above in graphic design or related majors from a recognized international school
- Minimum 3-year experience in F&B/Hospitality/Retail projects (candidates with shorter experience will not be considered)
- Full proficiency in the Adobe CC suite.
- Fully fluent in English, Cantonese and/or Mandarin is a plus
- Highly motivated and reactive, passionate about design and a good team player
- Extremely detailed with a creative flair and strong eye for design.
- Able to multi task under tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated, hard-working and willing to work overtime
Working language: English
Salary: based on experience, negotiable
Please submit the application package including a CV and portfolio, all in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.