Substance is an award-winning multidisciplinary branding and interior design agency focusing on high-end F&B, hospitality and residential projects.
At the very epicenter of Hong Kong’s design revolution, our 25-person shop uses design as a tool to rejuvenate culture and local neighborhoods, creating works of substance that make Hong Kong a place people look to for inspiration. Ever daring and ever curious, we are constantly venturing into new projects and industries, including the launch of our exclusive line of furniture and lighting.
We attract the type of clients who appreciate uniquely crafted designs and that allow us to do things we could have only dreamed of. With commissions spanning the globe, we are now active in Hong Kong, Paris, Niseko, Hoi An, Singapore, Bali and Megève.
Curious? Visit us at www.aworkofsubstance.com
Descriptif du poste
We are looking for an ambitious, creative and communicative graphic design intern to join our team in Hong Kong.
The successful candidate will be both an independent problem solver, as well as a proven team player when it comes to getting the job done. He must be passionate about applying branding, color, and typography across print and digital platforms and will be responsible for designing and producing assets for all of our Clients’ brand touch points offline and online. We’re looking for an individual who takes details and aesthetics seriously, and is interested in taking on the most challenging and rewarding projects around the globe.
- Discussing the design brief with the creative team and take proactive part in internal creative meetings.
- Assist the graphic team in researching brand design strategy and developing brand identity concepts.
- Creating graphics and layouts for the print collateral, such as product illustrations, publications and brochures.
- Design and produce layouts for packaging of new products.
- Coordinating production of print materials.
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material.
- Full proficiency in the Adobe CC suite.
- Fully fluent in English, Cantonese and/or Mandarin is a plus
- Highly motivated and reactive, passionate about design and a good team player
- A bachelor's degree in graphic design or similar field is required.
- Extremely detailed with a creative flair and strong eye for design.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
- Interest for design furniture and interior design is a plus
Interested? Please send your resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org